Land Acquisition Specialist
The Land Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for (a) identifying property locations that meet the company’s requirements and strategic growth plan and (b) negotiating the purchase terms for the acquisition of the same. The employee will work closely with Land Acquisition Manager and Company executives in organizing the management of ongoing projects including tracking entitlement progress and spending. This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual to join an ambitious real estate development firm.
- Ability to use project management software and integrate with quickbooks and invoice management.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2+ years’ experience in the property acquisition field
- Knowledge and experience of land use, zoning process, and use permit applications a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong negotiation and organization skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to handle multiple projects efficiently
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Identify and research potential on and off-market real estate and negotiate acquisition terms.
- Generate acquisition opportunities in the assigned markets by developing trusted relationships with industry contacts, including brokers, developers, and owners.
- Research and determine whether the intended use is allowed or attainable under local law.
- Collaborate with the in-house development team to determine site feasibility.
- Work closely with contracted engineers to develop potential layouts
- Draft letters of intent and provide all necessary deal points to generate acquisition documents.
- Participate in due diligence, zoning, and land planning process. Potential to attend zoning authority or planning meetings, and coordinate with consultants and principals regarding same.
- Assist Company executives in project management and organizing billables and payments for completed work on projects.
- Other duties deemed necessary by management.
- Full Time
We are looking to hire an administrative assistant to be responsible for the general operation of our office.
- Candidates will need prior experience in office administration.
- You will also need to be proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel.
- Quickbooks experience is required.
- Real estate experience preferred
- Basic understanding of real estate contracts preferred
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Updating and reviewing real estate contracts
- Following up of invoices and Basic Bookkeeping
- Organizing meeting schedules for company principals
- Providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office
- General office duties as needed.
- Full Time
Intern (Land Acquisition)
If you are detail-oriented, motivated and curious, and your passion in Land Acquisition, then apply with few paragraphs (max 500 words, PDF Format) to tell us more about yourself and why you are interested in joining our internship program.
Intern (Real Estate)
If you are detail-oriented, motivated and curious, and your passion is in Real Estate, then apply with few paragraphs (max 500 words, PDF Format) to tell us more about yourself and why you are interested in joining our internship program.